WooCommerce Subscriptions/Memberships + Discourse integration: SSO Provider - WP

Just a heads up about this post in coops.tech, in case anyone has availability. I’ve mentioned posting here but said I would cross post for them.

3 Likes

We’ve implemented this in the past for another client, and the details are already published on Meta.

This is a $250 USD implementation job.

2 Likes

@Kodie_Critzer
I think you require the same thing, right?

Here’s the quote.

@fzngagan Do you want to take this one?

1 Like

Hi there, and nice to meet everyone. I just created my account here. Glad you guys are doing what you’re doing. @fzngagan: What do you need from me to get started with this job?

2 Likes

I’ll send you a PM regarding the details.

1 Like

@fzngagan How’s this one going? Let’s close this off it’s done.

1 Like

@angus
The discussion is continuing on PM. I’ll close this off once the task is delivered.

2 Likes

The task was completed successfully.

@illuminagent
I’ll be super grateful if you could write a few lines on your experience working with me on this task.

Also, thanks for sponsoring an addition to our rich opensource collection.

I’m looking forward to launch this on discourse meta soon. Added this to my list. :page_facing_up:

1 Like

@illuminagent says:

It was a totally smooth and pleasurable experience working with Faizaan Gagan and Pavilion. Mine was a “Quick Job” and was done pretty quickly, once we fixed some configuration issues, which Faizaan helped identify. Based on this experience, I would be open to a larger project with Pavilion; I especially appreciate their dedication to Open Source.

2 Likes