Discourse Version: 2.7.7
Plugin Commit: b2a2cb725b75ccd03147f6bbbff0831dac4ebb42
- Set up a new Discourse
- Install plugin Multilingual
- Configure it :
- multilingual content languages enabled : checked
- multilingual guest language switcher : “header”
- multilingual guest language switcher footer visible : [‘fr’, ‘en’]
- allow user locale : checked
- default trust level: 0
- min first post typing time : 2000000000 (just for the test)
- Create a new user and create a new post faster as you can to be flaged as spam and need a validation for your topic. Don’t forget to add language. If you don’t, you normally have a message.
- Change user to admin again.
- Try to validate the topic.
… Normally you have an error.
Register if you want to test and give me a reply to become an admin, I will make you admin to test.
No logs apparently. Just the message : translation missing: fr.tags.required_tags_from_group when I try to approve the flagged topic