Hey @fzngagan - I think I’m very close to getting it working
Only issue is that the user-selected companies via the Wizard are not landing in the Custom User Field on the user profile.
I suspect it is because I’m not correctly referencing the Custom User Field in the Wizard configuration -or - there’s a step I’m missing to connect the wizard update mechanism to the Custom User Field.
Here are the steps I’ve taken -
 Added Custom User Field
 Fetched the New Custom User Field ID via Chrome Dev Console
The newly created Custom User Field ID value is 7
[3.1] Created a New Wizard - Settings
Note: restricted Permitted Group to a Group we set up for feature testing.
[3.2] Created a New Wizard - Steps
Not set any Advanced options.
[3.3] Created a New Wizard - Fields
Field Label is set to
company, Type is set to
[3.4] Created a New Wizard - Actions
Advanced Custom map created from
Do I have the User Field correctly formed? I’ve tried
user_field7, and a couple of other random variants.
 Load list of Companies to the store
 pry(main)> PluginStore.get('wizard_item','company')
=> ["Apple", "Microsoft", "Google"]
Note I used
company and not
companies as per your instructions because my Label is
I also tried
companies to be 100% sure - and it did not populate the selector in the wizard - as expected, so I’m assuming it should be
company here for my setup.
 Test the new Wizard
The selector works and allows me to add companies.
After hitting ‘Done’ the wizard submits, but I don’t see the field get updated on my profile.
Happy to hop on a quick call if easier to debug together, so please let me know.
Thanks again for your efforts on this - really excited to get it up+running for our community!