jquery.putcursoratend.js missing?

Hey. Is this the place to ask this?

I’ve got a site that uses custom wizard and the build is failing when it is doing rake assets:precompile and fails with

I, [2020-04-13T23:02:34.629641 #21507]  INFO -- : Writing /var/www/discourse/public/assets/wizard-custom-lib-46398221849195f0525d2909eda2b1ba25790fad
17da67e7da2fd7cb97d245cb.js                          
rake aborted!                                   
Sprockets::FileNotFound: couldn't find file 'jquery.putcursoratend.js' with type 'application/javascript'
Checked in these paths:                       

Is this something that’s on your radar?

1 Like

Hey, yes it is. v2 of the custom wizard plugin is coming out later today. It addresses this issue.

3 Likes

Sweet. Thanks very much.

My kubernetes install client has a custom plugin that auto-assigns groups by a custom user field. They changed the names of the groups, and lo! the plugin doesn’t work anymore. And then thankfully the wizard broken in a non-destructive way.

I hope you and yours are safe and well.

Cheers

1 Like

Did this happen yet? I tried a rebuild yesterday and it still failed. Is there somewhere that I should be watching for an announcement?

1 Like

The big merge happened today. I can confirm that the build passes. But the wizard may need to be recreated. Refer to this category for the details Custom Wizard - Pavilion

1 Like

How does one know if the wizard will need to be created?

1 Like

If it works as it is, you’re good.

This is addressed now as part of the update. @pfaffman Everything should be covered here.

If you need further help, let me know, or create a new bug report.

1 Like