This is the current set up with have with Discourse and Wordpress and then what we ultimately want to create. Do you think this is possible?
- VIP is not currently highlighted or surfaced well in Discourse.
- User must have an account to subscribe
- We offer one plan for $4.99 that gives access to no ads, VIP chat, and these users are passed to wordpress and we create a membership for them there to grant access to /vip (still being built).
- On this page we will house the zoom links for VIP members, event information, exclusive merch, autographs?
- Right now there is no way to purchase VIP on wordpress
- We are doing the work to be able to subscribe to VIP (the $4.99 plan listed above) and upon purchase this will auto create a discourse account and mark it as VIP to give them access to VIP chat. This will also grant them access to /vip on wordpress.
- Offer three different tiers
- $4.99/month for /VIP page access and VIP chat
- $55.00/month for VIP page access, VIP chat, monthly merch box
- $500/year (25% discount) for VIP page access, VIP chat, monthly merch box, randomly inserted autographed items, live events VIP access to meet the players
- When any of these are purchased the membership will have a recurring subscription attached to it for the $55/month and $500/year plan that will automatically create a processing order on a monthly basis as long as they still have an active membership.
- Best scenario would be on the /vip page on wordpress show pricing page if logged out of the user is not subscribed to VIP with pricing tiers and what each tier offers and with each purchase we create a VIP account in discourse
I have purchased and activated the subscriptions plug in on wordpress.
How should we handle the other tiers 55/month and 500/year on the discourse side?